Lithium-ion polymer batteries are of outstanding discharge rate, sufficient to power a hard disk, a video camera’s motor and other devices.
1) High operating voltage of 3.7V and energy density.
2) High discharge rate for more powerful devices.
3) Stable discharge under various environmental temperature conditions from –20℃ to +60℃.
4) Superior storage characteristics.
The self-discharge rate of Lithium-ion polymer battery is about 5% per month when stored at room temperature.
5) Excellent cost performance and long cycle life
Superior recharging properties ensure a service life of more than 300 cycles under normal usage conditions.
6) Environmentally friendly