* Timeline of Company History:
Tamuz Electronics Ltd. was founded and legally registered in Israel as a limited company with registration number 512629064 .
The company established its 1st batteries assembly line in the Sharon plain region of Israel.
– The company wins important tenders for a production of high volume battery packs for outdoors communication systems and production of high volume special chargers.
– Signing of an important distribution agreement with various batteries and power components producers.
– The company launches its first website www.battery-depot.co.il.
Participated in technology trade shows and seminars to present a new product line and development capabilities.
The company wins a prestigious project in cooperation with leading European companies for the development and supply of high volume batteries and chargers for a biometric system.
Accreditation of the company as an A level producer and developer for the Israeli Ministry of Defense. Since then the company goes through half-yearly and yearly tests and shows persistence in holding to the accreditation requirements.
Acquirement of the ISO-9001 Quality Management System certificate, acquiring certificates of accreditation from IQC, BVQI and the Dutch Accreditation Council (RvA) (Mgmt. Sys. RvA # C560).
The company launches a private label and new brand of batteries and power products for the consumer market, under the brand name ArrowDotEnergy, which was later replaced by the new brand name Zoom2Energy.
The company became a member of the Israel export and International cooperation Institute.
The company begins to export to USA, France and India and explore the emerged target countries in order to develop new products to those markets.
Offices, R&D and assembly relocation to the industrial zone of Kfar-Saba, Israel.
The company launches the brand name Green Gravity as a new brand in the renewable & energy efficiency market, in order to provide products and services, to the military and utilities sectors. This activity enables the company to gather a vast knowhow in the solar, renewable and hybrid energy system applications which nowadays lead the company to develop an advanced solar and backup system.
– The company delivered an advanced military solar system for field tests in Israel.
– The company delivered power supplies, smart chargers and battery projects to defense customers in Asia.
– The company wins a tender to deliver power packs and chargers for UAV applications.
The company participates in military exhibitions such as Miltech-2011 and Aerospace-2011. The company presents its new smart battery packs for military applications and LED light modules for outdoor applications.
– The company becomes a member of the Industry and Craft Association of Israel.
– The company launches its new website www.zoom2energy.com to offer the company’s brands of batteries and power products for the consumer market.
– The company develops a new product line of Battery Backup Units, which includes advanced battery technology, controllers and embedded software to best fit Extreme Outdoor Applications. The BBU supplied to variety of users, markets and business sectors such as public utilities, renewable systems, smart cities systems, defense, medical, agriculture and water technologies.
– The company participates in smart metering and water technologies exhibitions such as the European Utility Week-2013 in Amsterdam and Watec Israel-2013 in Tel-Aviv at the Israel Innovation Pavilion.
– The company presents its new BBU and solar systems for outdoor applications.
– The company opens a new production line for batteries and power systems.
– The company extends its activities in the solar, energy and power systems fields and develops a complete product line of battery backup units for any application.
The company vision is a combination of three main targets:
1) To be a preferred brand in the field of energy sources and to be the first choice of developers and companies who need energy solutions.
2) To be the company which will lead the development and supply of energy system solutions in the industry.
3) To lead the market to a technological innovation, while creating a new standard of implementation of new technologies to quickly progress in projects and to make the advanced technologies accessible to the end user and to improve his comfort life.